Get High at Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome
If you want to work off the excess of the previous night’s feeding and drinking frenzy in Cairns, here’s a chance for some good old fashioned cardio. Cairns Zoom is a zip line that could double as the set of America Ninja Warrior. Don’t even try to not look like an ape on this 65-foot vertical obstacle course. Even if you’re wearing chic ballet slippers, you’ll be hard pressed to preserve your dignity when you’re squeezing your posterior through a barrel. Does my butt look big in this harness?
Vanity aside, I would totally do this again…But it’s not over yet. for your final stunt, you’ll zip line over a crocodile and bungee from five stories down to a trampoline. It sure is cheaper than therapy and your therapy continues as you move through the dome. You’ll have the opportunity to convene with snakes, but there are some lovable creatures as well, including Australia’s indigenous wallaby.
Enter to win a trip for two to Cairns, Australia below!
Win a trip for two to Cairns, Australia!
Win a trip for two to Cairns, Australia! It’s easy. Simply log in to Facebook or enter your email address on the entry form below to enter. Unlock even more ways to enter just by following Global Girl Travels. Earn up to 50 entries! Tweet this giveaway daily for extra entries.
- Roundtrip tickets for two on United Airlines to Cairns, Australia
- Admission for two to Cairns Zoom & Wildlife Dome to zip line and get up close with Cairns indigenous animals
- Tickets for two to Raging Thunder Adventures for an unforgettable white water rafting experience
Open to all entrants 18 years of age and older, excluding United employees. Flight must originate from Guam or Tokyo. Multiple entries encouraged! Winner chosen at random. Entry period ends June 1, 2015 at 12:00 a.m. #UnitedWeCairns
Latest posts by Jessica Peterson (see all)
- How to Experience Mediterranean’s Best Beaches on a Yacht - March 28, 2018
- 5 Budget Tips to Make Your Southeast Asia Trip More Affordable - March 15, 2018
- 9 Reasons Every Traveler Should See Jamaica - March 2, 2018