Review: Holiday Inn Cotai Central, Macau
You’ve never seen a Holiday Inn like this. That’s because it’s the first of its kind in the world — a 5-star version of the faithful franchise.
Holiday Inn’s first 5-star hotel lives up to the rating with impressively chic everything. The 1,224 guest rooms are outfitted with all the creature comforts you need, including free WIFI, shower and soaking tub, which you’ll use liberally after pounding the cobblestone streets of Macau. You even have the choice between soft and firm pillows. The Holiday Inn staff was incredibly responsive to my every need and delivered the toiletries I requested within seconds. And did I mention the Zen glam Bodhi Spa which offers indigenous Australian stone therapy?
The world’s largest Holiday Inn is a multi-award winning integrated resort, meaning it shares real estate with Conrad and Sheraton hotels and is across from The Venetian. Cotai Central Shops are footsteps away with lots of entertainment and dining options for travelers of all ages.
Win a Travel Package from Global Girl Travels!
Enter our giveaway below to win a travel package valued at $750!
- 2-night stay at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central in a superior room
- 1-day Shrekfast breakfast for two
- 1-day Grand Orbit breakfast for two
- 2 admission tickets to Ocean Park Hong Kong
- 2 admission tickets to Ngong Ping 360
Hurry! Giveaway ends September 15, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. CST.
- Winner is responsible for airfare and all travel expenses.
- Hotel reservations must be made at least two weeks before preferred check-in date. Blackout dates apply.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable, and will not be replaced if lost.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or any other services, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- The room prize is based on single or double occupancy per room.
- Additional guests staying in the same room are subject to an extra charge as advised at the time of reservation. There is a limit of four guests per room.
Latest posts by Jessica Peterson (see all)
- 7 Things to Know About Japan Travel - October 10, 2018
- 7 Ways to Deal with Anxiety and Boredom as a Solo Traveler - September 19, 2018
- Party, Pamper, Repeat in Louisiana (VIDEO) - July 5, 2018