Impressions of Hong Kong
Our travels this month took us first to Hong Kong before jetting off to Indonesia. A big city is always a welcome experience for this island-dweller. Hong Kong has an easy, cheap, and efficient metro that allowed us to do a ton of exploring in just three days. See my list of 5 Things You Must Do in Hong Kong.
The best cabbage dumpling soup I’ve ever had came from a non-descript hole-in-the-wall. That’s Hong Kong.
Street Style photography could be a full-time occupation here. Even babies would make the cut. Hong Kongers dress colorfully, edgy, confidently. Very different from Tokyo!
The name of this market? Kam Fat Food Market.
Did you read the dog tag?
Win a Travel Package from Global Girl Travels!
Enter our giveaway below to win a travel package valued at $750!
- 2-night stay at Holiday Inn Macao Cotai Central in a superior room
- 1-day Shrekfast breakfast for two
- 1-day Grand Orbit breakfast for two
- 2 admission tickets to Ocean Park Hong Kong
- 2 admission tickets to Ngong Ping 360
Hurry! Giveaway ends September 15, 2014 at 12:00 a.m. CST.
- Winner is responsible for airfare and all travel expenses.
- Hotel reservations must be made at least two weeks before preferred check-in date. Blackout dates apply.
- The prize is not transferable, refundable, and will not be replaced if lost.
- The prize cannot be redeemed for cash or any other services, and cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- The room prize is based on single or double occupancy per room.
- Additional guests staying in the same room are subject to an extra charge as advised at the time of reservation. There is a limit of four guests per room.
Latest posts by Jessica Peterson (see all)
- How to Avoid a Car Hire Horror Story Abroad - October 1, 2019
- A Holiday Destination Beyond the Burj: Your Guide to Saudi Arabia - October 1, 2019
- 4 things to do when you return home from your travels - August 23, 2019