Peek Inside my Los Angeles Penthouse
It’s been a minute since I gave you a peak inside my digs. You may recall I was traveling the country in an Airstream trailer. Then I went fully nomadic and bounced between Los Angeles and Paris while shooting tourism commercials for Matador Network and Tastemade Travel, to name a few. Ultimately, SoCal sun beckoned me back and I’ve called L.A. home for more than two years now.
On New Year’s Day, I moved into an ab fab penthouse in Koreatown. It’s my little palace in the sky with 270-degree views of DTLA, San Gabriel Mountains, and even the Hollywood Sign. Please, can Covid be over so I can properly christen it for the party gods?
Photowall kindly gifted me gorgeous Art Deco wallpaper and that set the color palette and tone for the rest of my decor. In addition, Photowall is offering you 25% off any of its wallpaper, murals, and art with discount code jessicapeterson25.
The space is now set up for production, meeting, and event rentals on Peerspace and hopefully, very soon, soirees of all sorts!
Shop My Style
- Wallpaper: Photowall (use code jessicapeterson25 for 25% off any product)
- Bar cart
- Decanters: Round, Diamond
- Cocktail book
- Planters: Hands, Head, David
- Sectional Sofa
- Side chair: Sold out on Living Spaces. Here’s a similar chair.
- Coffee table
- Media console
- Dining chairs: Pink & Green
- Turkish lamp
- Feather lamp: I customized the basic lampshade with these ostrich feathers.